Arts Alive 2018
Only 4 spaces left! Vendors please register today before this highly popular event is fully booked.
All Spaces are Approximately 10’ x 10’
Early Bird (Until May 1):
$80 for the first space & $70 thereafter
Regular Rate (May 2 – July 27):
$95 for the first space & $85.00 thereafter
Not-For-Profit / Charitable Organization Rate:
(Must provide society or charitable number as proof of not-for-profit status).
$50.00 per space
July 21, 2019
Full payment must accompany your registration form. Fees are refundable until May 1, 2019 and 50% of registration fees are refundable until July 21, 2019.
Jewellery, glass, stained glass, paintings, furniture, wood items, sculpture, accessories (purses, leather, scarves, shirts, hats), pottery, photography, ceramics, candles, toys, authors, quilting and fabric art.
Registration Rules & Regulations
By signing the registration form, you fully agree to all conditions stipulated in this application form. Arts Alive is in its 26th year, and in order to ensure its sustainability for the future, the event committee has decided to insist on the following – no exceptions:
1. A 10’ X 10’ awning is MANDATORY. To assist you, contact information for three local rental companies has been provided on the back of this brochure. This is a road closure event, and you will be located on the main one-way street.
2. ONLY CANADIAN PRODUCED, HAND MADE PRODUCTS WILL BE ALLOWED. NO EXCEPTIONS. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE FESTIVAL IF YOU MISREPRESENT YOUR PRODUCT TO THE JURY COMMITTEE.
3. Whether or not you have been in the Arts Alive Festival in previous years, you must provide either clear photos or a website so your product(s) can be juried before being accepted in the 2018 Arts Alive Festival.
4. There is NO POWER available, so participants are asked to please design their displays based around this, also allowing for inclement and unpredictable weather.
5. The show is a go ahead, rain or shine. The DLBA is not responsible for the weather or its effects. We recommend you carry liability insurance as the DLBA is not responsible for theft, personal injury or property damage.